Purchasing American made sheets shows your support to the businesses that have chosen to continue the tradition of textile manufacturing in the USA. Did you know that the first factory in the USA was a textile spinning plant? Textile manufacturing has played a major role in the history of American Made products.
Don't miss our other American made bedding source lists:
- Made in USA mattresses
- Blankets made in USA
- Made in USA pillows
- Organic bedding made in USA
- American made bedding
American Made Sheets
Authenticity50 Sheets: Made in USA from Seed to Stitch®
Authenticity50 made in USA Signature Sheets are made from American grown Supima cotton. Supima cotton has longer fibers than regular cotton, making it softer and stronger. The stronger cotton thread results in cotton bedding that is long lasting. Sheets made from Supima cotton are more resistant to pilling, shrinking, and puckering at the stitching, giving them a longer life span than sheets made from traditional cotton.
Authenticity50 chose to make the Signature Sheets with percale woven material, as opposed to sateen. Percale woven sheets are extremely durable, breathable, and get softer with age.
Authenticity50 luxury sheets are made 100% in the USA with the collaboration of manufacturing facilities located across the country. The Signature Sheets are available in Signature White, and Carolina Gray. American made luxury bedding by Authenticity50 makes a great wedding or bridal shower gift. Or go ahead and treat yourself to luxury sheets- you deserve them.
Sheets Made in USA: The Source List
Don't see your favorite American made sheets on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add them!
- American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton sheets are made in Georgia at Thomasten Mills, a mill that has been manufacturing since 1899. Take 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic bedding order now with code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- Authenticity50 Signature Sheets are made in the USA from Seed to Stitch® from Supima cotton. These percale woven sheets are durable, breathable and get stronger and softer with age. Learn more about Authenticity50 Signature Sheets at the top of this post.
- Belle Notte luxury vintage- inspired sheets are made in California. They have several styles included silk blend, and linen sheet sets.
- Carousel Designs crib sheets and toddler bed sheets are made in USA from organic cotton.
- Cozy Pure organic cotton and flannel sheets are handcrafted in the USA.
- Liz and Roo Fine Baby Bedding luxury crib sheets are handmade in North Carolina and Kentucky. Use code USALOVE to save15% on your Liz and Roo order.
- Matouk luxury sheets are made in Massachusetts from imported fabrics.
- MATTEO vintage linen sheets are sewn in Los Angeles.
- Nest Bedding sells American made organic sheets and other bedding items.
- NoFeathersPlease.com is an online retailer of allergen-free organic sheets, and more American made bedding items.
- Red Land Cotton sheets are made in Georgia & South Carolina from cotton grown in Alabama.
- SheetWorld sells American made baby, toddler, and youth sheets, including pack and play, bassinet, round crib, twin sheets.
- Veratex has a line of cotton sateen sheet sets made in the USA.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here