We all need cookware, and high-quality cookware can last a lifetime. Once and for all, for yourself or for a gift, choose a set of made in USA cookware. Investing in a set of American made pots & pans is a great way to support American manufacturing.
Our list of companies that have been offering made in the USA cookware has actually GROWN over the past two years. It is so exciting to see an American made product category increase in the number of made in USA products and companies available, as opposed to decrease in size, as it often happens.
This list of made in the USA cookware will surely come in handy when you are ready to replace a set of pots & pans, or just a piece here and there. Made in the USA cookware also makes great gifts for weddings, bridal showers, and housewarmings.
Made in USA Cookware
Eco Friendly Cookware: 360 Cookware
360 Cookware heirloom quality cookware is handcrafted in the USA. It is manufactured in a Green E-Certified factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. 36o Cookware has been recognized by the EPA and they do not use any harsh chemicals while making the cookware or bakeware.
Made in USA Cookware: Ultimate Source List for Pots & Pans
This list is constantly being updated, so check back often. Did we miss your favorite made in USA cookware company? Leave us a note in the comments section.
- 1919 Cookware Collection is specially designed for home chefs to have quality kitchens tools on hand to enhance the cooking experience. Each 1919 Cookware piece is designed and manufactured to perfection in West Bend, Wisconsin. Made in USA Cookware Deal: 10% off 1919 Cookware with code USALOVE
- 360 Cookware stainless steel cookware and bakeware, made in Wisconsin. Learn more about 360 Cookware at the top of this post! Made in USA Cookware Deal: Save 20% on your 360 Cookware order with promo code USALOVE
- All-Clad cookware and ovenware, made in Pennsylvania
- American Kitchen cookware is handcrafted in Wisconsin. American Kitchen offers a tri ply stainless steel line and a cast aluminum line of cookware.
- Belkraft International factory direct pans are manufactured in Tennessee. Belkraft International cookware is stainless steel and constructed with a unique 7 layer design.
- Brooklyn Cooper Cookware collection of pots and pans is hand crafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Calphalon Unison non stick cookware is made in Ohio
- Duparquet Copper Cookware is handmade in Rhode Island
- Field Company cast iron pans are lighter, and have a smoother surface than typical cast iron products.
- Finex cast iron cookware is handcrafted in Portland, Oregon
- Hammer Stahl American Clad cookware is made in Tennessee. Hammer Stahl American Clad cookware is made from stainless steel with 7 layers of metal.
- Lodge is the oldest continuous manufacturer of cookware in America. Founded in 1896, Lodge has proven that cast iron cookware is timeless. Lodge cast iron cookware is made in Tennessee.
- Made in factory direct professional cookware is made from American metals. Made in cookware is constructed with 5 layers of aluminum and steel.
- Nest Homeware is based in Providence, Rhode Island. Nest cast iron cookware is bronze in color due to the flaxseed oil used in seasoning.
- USA Pan is family owned and operated and manufactures professional quality cookware and bakeware in Wisconsin.
- Viking is well known for its appliances, especially its ranges. Viking also offers a line of made in USA stainless steel multi-ply professional cookware.
- Wolf Gourmet multi-clad stainless steel cookware is designed and manufactured in the USA. Wolf is another company that is well known for its appliances that is venturing into cookware.
Made in USA Cookware Retailers
- Sur La Table offers a selection of Lodge, All-Clad, Viking, Nordic Ware, and Wolf products.
- Bed Bath & Beyond offers a selection of All-Clad and Viking products