Just in time for the coming season, we have compiled this list of made in USA men's fashion dress shirts & polo shirts. Purchase Dad a dress shirt or polo shirt that will look good AND stand the test of time.
The made in USA fashion dress shirts on this list will also suit the needs for business attire, and special occasion attire. Don't keep buying cheap, foreign made men's fashion dress shirts that don't fit right. Try one or more of the made in USA brands on our list below and look sharp while supporting American manufacturing!
Made in USA Men's Fashion Dress Shirts & Polo Shirts: The Ultimate Source List
- Agave Denim Polo shirts, sewn in Los Angeles
- All American Clothing Co Polo shirts and long sleeve oxford shirts, union made in the USA
- American Prep Clothing Co. Polo shirts and seersucker button downs, made in America
- Anton Alexander french cuff designer cotton dress shirts are American made.
- Blade + Blue Long sleeve button up shirts made in small batches in the USA
- Brooks Brothers Not all Brooks Brothers clothing is American made, but there is a selection of made in North Carolina dress shirts on the Brooks Brothers website.
- Collard Greens Button up fashion dress shirts and polo shirts, made in Pennsylvania
- Gitman Bros. Designer long sleeve and short sleeve button up dress shirts, made in Pennsylvania
- Homegrown Cotton 100% cotton polo shirts made in South Carolina from cotton grown in the USA
- J Wingfield Button up dress shirts designed in N.Y City, woven in the Carolinas and sewn in Texas
- Park & Ronen Button up shirts available in poplin and cotton
- RATIO Clothing Custom made dress shirts with buyers pick of collar, cuff, and more
- S.K.U (Safe Khaki United) has a great selection of made in USA fashion dress shirts (short sleeve options too!) and polo shirts. Not all Save Khaki items are made in USA, so check labels!
- Todd Shelton Custom dress shirts made in New Jersey
- Tuckerman & Co. Button up long sleeve dress shirts made in Massachusetts from high-quality organic fabric
LOVE THIS LIST?
Honestly, we know you will love these lists too!
American Made Jeans: The Ultimate Source List
Made in USA Men's Clothing Brands: The Ultimate Source List
The Best of Preppy Style, Made in USA
American Made Neckties and Bow Ties: The Ultimate Source List
Made in USA Watches and Watch Bands: The Ultimate Source List
Made in USA Belts: The Ultimate Source List
American Made Shoes: The Ultimate Source List
Please also consider Homegrown Cotton polo shirts, grown and sewn in South Carolina! https://homegrowncotton.com/ I’ve bought their shirts for all the men in my family, and they’ve held up well!
How is it that Homegrown Cotton, polos made in the Carolinas from cotton grown in the Carolinas, is not on your list? I am not affiliated with them but have purchased their products and they are very well made. https://homegrowncotton.com/
Haha, I saw your post right after I submitted my own. Ditto on Homegrown Cotton. Not affiliated with them, although my mother grew up in the Kingstree area so I feel a connection to them.
I’ve tried the Alial Fital brand & really liked it. They make great shirts & hoodies.
Hi Tracey, My name is Kunal wanted to reach out to you about my brand Umber and Ochre.
“Umber & Ochre designs and crafts small batch clothing in San Francisco – globally-sourced with all-natural materials of the highest quality that are specially dyed and left untreated to age, develop and endear with time and wear. The shirts are made from Handwoven fabrics.
Please visit us at http://www.umberandochre.com
I did not realize there was this much of a selection available. How many of them are eco-friendly
They are all more eco-friendly than anything shipped here from overseas markets. The carbon foot print just by virtue of the distance travelled will be considerably greater. Also, the environmental standards in the USA are much higher. Another consideration is the vast amount of trash, oil, gas and other pollutants that make their way into the ocean during the trip. The recent infestation of our waterways by invasive species (zebra mussels for example) from ballast water and the underbelly of vessels has had quite an impact on our local ecology and the natural balance of our food chain and environment. Certainly products using “green” or eco-friendly technology, recycling and other means to reduce the impact on our environment are available, but the supply chain effect is something that often goes unmentioned and forgotten despite it’s importance and significance. Thanks for your concern about Mother Earth and the American worker.
I agree that it is worth it to buy better made shirts for men. American Made is the way to go!