We’ve had many inquiries about American made dress shoes. I admit, they are difficult to find, but I've done the searching for you. Now you can easily shop for men's dress shoes, made in USA.
Hopefully you didn't miss our American Made Shoes: The Ultimate Source List, Made in USA Sneakers and Athletic Footwear, and American Made Shoes: Sandals and Flip Flops. Looking for boots? Check out the Men's Boots Ultimate Source List: Made in USA Workboots, Hiking Boots and More, and 11 Brands Offering Made in USA Boots for the Cold, Snow, and Rain.
Don't miss our source lists for American made neckties and bow ties, made in the USA belts, and Made in the USA Men's fashion dress shirts and polo shirts.
Men's Dress Shoes, Made in USA
An American Original: Allen Edmonds
There are numerous men's dress shoe brands to choose from, but one that I've known and love is Allen Edmonds. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, Allen Edmonds' shoes have been worn by Presidents from Reagan to Obama.
I've been familiar with Allen Edmonds since I was young. My uncle has always worn them; in fact he has pairs that he's owned for the past 20 years. One of the key features of the Allen Edmonds shoes is its recrafting process. You can send your worn shoes back to be refinished, so you don't have to purchase a completely new pair of shoes. I refinish many of my own shoes because well made shoes are hard to come by and I'd rather recraft a shoe than buy a new one that isn't as well made.
Source List: Men's Dress Shoes, Made in USA
- Alden, men’s dress shoes, made in Middleborough, MA since 1884
- Allen Edmonds, men’s boots and dress shoes, made in Port Washington, Wisconsin and available at Nordstrom
- Eastland Men’s Shoes, ‘Made in USA Collection' only, made in Maine
- Frye, leather dress boots, made in Massachusetts
- Helm, men's boots, made in Austin, Texas
- Neil M Footwear, made in Wynne, Arkansas
- Oakstreet Bootmakers, made in Chicago, Illinois
- Perry Ercolino, custom dress shoes are made in Pennsylvania
- Rancourt & Co, men’s dress shoes, made in Lewiston, Maine
- SAS, dress shoes for men include Diabetic and Medicare approved shoes
- Truman Boot Co., hand built boots, made in Colorado
- Walk-Over, men’s casual shoes, made in since 1758
Our favorite retailers that offer Made in USA shoes
Have we missed anything on this list of American made men's dress shoes? Which is your favorite? Share other American made shoe brands with us in the comments section!
Disclosure: USA Love List received some products in this post unconditionally for review purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made products.
Love This List? Check out these: