One of my favorite recipes to make is also one of my most requested: Caramel Brownies. They are gooey, soft, chocolatey, and sweet. These are a perfect dessert for your Valentine or anyone else you love. I make them with my KitchenAid Stand Mixer which is assembled in Ohio.
I love to bake. Baking has always been one of my favorite things to do. I can't seem to find the time to bake as much as I used to, but when I do, I am so thankful I have my trusty Made in USA KitchenAid Stand Mixer to make it quick and easy! I have owned my KitchenAid for over ten years and it has been through a lot! I don't know how I could live without it!
- 14 oz. Package of Caramels, unwrapped
- 1 can Evaporated Milk (2/3 Cup, separated)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 box Devils Food Cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt caramels with 1/3 cup Evaporated Milk in a double boiler over low heat, stirring occasionally. I use a metal bowl over my made in Pennsylvania Calphalon saucepan with a little water in it. (The higher-end Calphalon pieces are all made in the USA – watch your labels on this brand.)
- In your Kitchenaid, combine 1/3 Cup Evaporated Milk, melted butter, and cake mix. Mix on low until well combined. It will look somewhat shiny.
- Press 2/3 of the brownie mixture into the pan. Make sure to cover the entire bottom of the pan by pressing the mixture in and around with a spatula.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cover with Chocolate Chips.
- Pour or spoon melted Caramels over the Chocolate Chips.
- Using your hands, press the remaining brownie mixture into flat pieces and lay on top of the caramels. The entire top won't be covered, but that's okay!
- Return to the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting. Enjoy and don't forget to share!
Want more caramel recipes? Well we have more, check them out!
Love this list? Check out these: