I love doing yoga. I wish I did it more often, but I'd admit I don't have a buddy to go with, so I don't make it as often as I want. I typically take advantage of the free yoga options in my area. I'm outside of Washington, DC, so there are multiple locations, both indoors and outside, that offer free classes. Be sure to check for options like this in your community. If you're looking to get into yoga, here are a few tips yoga tips for beginners to get you started.
Don’t miss our source list of yoga gear made in the USA!
Four Yoga Tips for Beginners
- Don't worry about what anyone else is doing. Focus on holding the poses the best you can.
- Use the buddy system when you're starting out. You'll be more motivated to practice. (I should really take my own advice, I know!)
- Make sure you have comfortable clothing and well made gear because it will make a difference.
DON’T MISS THE ARTICLES BELOW FOR MORE YOGA MUST HAVES!
- Yoga Inspiration, Gifts for Yoga Lovers
- 7 American Made Gifts for Yoga Lovers
- Leggings: A Made in USA Source Guide
- Fashion Fitness Wear: 13 American Made Fitness Brands We Love
Disclosure: USA Love List received this product unconditionally for giveaway purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made products.