The official first day of autumn was only days ago and the trees here in New England are already showing the bright, vivid colors of fall. It's amazing the vast array of red, yellow, orange and brown colors that can be found in nature! Bring fall's colors into your home with these 5 made in the USA, Eco friendly fall decor items that we love.
Bring the Colors of Autumn into Your Home With These 5 Made in the USA, Eco Friendly Items:
- The Recycled Fire Extinguisher Vase is handmade in Florida by artist Valentino Llegada. The red and orange colors of Fall in the Warm Colors vase make this a perfect Fall addition to your fire mantle, book shelf, or end table.
- The Celebration Seaglass Dishes are made in the USA from recycled glass. These red and brown toned plates will be a great addition to those Fall dinner parties.
- The Reclaimed Wine Barrel Stave Basket is hand made in Texas. This basket can be filled with Indian corn (as pictured) or gourds and placed on the kitchen or dining room table as a great Fall decorative piece.
- The Autumn Tree Nightlight is made in the USA from recycled glass. This beautiful nightlight will bring a touch of Fall to your bathroom or bedroom.
- Big Dipper Wax Works beeswax candles are made in Washington state. Unlike paraffin wax candles, beeswax candles burn clean and smokeless, so no non toxic fumes are released.
Each of these items would make a lovely gift, but before we get into the busy holidays, ’tis the season to treat yourself! Did you FALL in love with any of them?