Let's talk about American made organic products. Keeping our body and family healthy is a primary concern. Creating a home filled with products that are useful and healthy feels good. Selecting organic goods limits the number of toxins you bring into your home. Choosing products of the high-quality American made variety reduces your carbon footprint, builds our workforce, supports our economy, and provides your home with trusted products.
Organic Products Made in the USA
Surround yourself and your family with healthy choices whenever possible.
Organic Skincare Products
Our skin is the body's largest organ. With that in mind, taking extra care to buy and use products made with the best ingredients is important. Everything you put on your skin is absorbed.
- Apple Valley Natural Soap uses organic ingredients in their products whenever possible. The product line includes body soaps, facial soaps, shaving and bead soaps, and shampoo bars. All products are cruelty free and handcrafted in Minnesota. Take 15% off your Apple Valley Natural Soap purchase with discount code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- Taspens Organics organic skincare and wellness products are handcrafted in small batches in Colorado. They use 100% natural and plant derived ingredients. Taspens Organics uses organic ingredients in all of their products and is working towards organic certification. They have a baby product line too! Take 25% off Taspens Organics purchase with code USALOVE
- Thesis has the purest line of organic skincare. They offer complete facial care to give you your best, healthiest skin. All Thesis skincare products are organic, vegan, raw, synthetics free, and eco friendly. Take 15% off your Thesis order with discount code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
Don’t miss our list of organic sunscreens that we love; Organic Sunscreen Options, All Made in the USA,
Organic Hair Products
- Silktáge organic hair products are handcrafted in Beverly HIlls, California from the best organic ingredients sourced from around the world. Silktáge products (they have an organic skincare line too) have no chemicals, artificial ingredients, cruelty-free, vegan, non-toxic and non-GMO. Take 20% off your Silktáge purchase with code USALOVE.
Don't miss our list of the best non-toxic hair products made in the USA.
Organic Food Products
Food is essential. Organic food is food the way nature intended it to be and the best for our bodies.
- Annie's adds convenience which is not easy to come by when selecting your food from organic sources. It's nice to have a few items on hand that fit it with an organic diet.
- Brew Dr. Kombucha 100% raw kombuchas come in a variety of interesting flavors. The Lemon Ginger Cayenne is one of our favorites for its tangy, citrus taste with a kick. Brew Dr. Kombucha is made from loose leaf tea blends, with no added juice. The company gives 1% for the Planet from sales of its Love kombucha variety.
- NeuRoast Classic Roast Ground Mushroom Coffee, Decaf Ground Mushroom Coffee, and Instant Americano are 100% organic and pending a USDA Organic Certification. Take 15% off NeuRoast purchase with discount code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- Nutiva is the world’s best-selling brand of organic coconut products Nutiva’s refined coconut oil is steam-refined without the use of chemicals; no hexane or chemical solvents are ever used. All Nutiva products are organic and non-GMO certified.
- Tamim Teas are made from 100% organic ingredients and 100% American-grown functional mushrooms. These teas are 100% caffeine-free and never have any processed powders, extracts, sugars, or additives. The company's founder and owner, Liat Racin, wanted to share the cherished mushroom tradition with her community. Liat exclusively partners with American family farmers to procure the finest organic medicinal mushrooms and carefully pairs them with organic caffeine-free herbs in small batches. We're huge fans of these vibrant, flavorful, and healthy medical mushroom-infused teas. The Chaga Chai is our favorite – it's caffeine-free and antioxidant-rich.
- The Osso Good Co. broths and soups are paleo and Whole30 friendly and ship right to your door frozen. These sippable broths and soups are made with organic ingredients.
Organic Baby Products
- Brian the Pekinese 100% organic children's clothing is made in the USA with certified GOTS organic cotton. Included in their product line are organic onesies and pants in sizes Newborn to 12 months. Take 20% off AND free shipping on your Brian the Pekingese purchase with discount code USALOVE. No expiration.
- Castlewear Baby organic sleeper bags are a safe alternative to using a blanket in baby's crib. These sleepers are available in long sleeve and sleeveless. Take 10% off CastleWare Baby purchase with discount code USALOVE. No restrictions, no expiration.
- City Threads is an American made kid's clothing line. They offer a selection of organic baby products that include pajamas in sizes Premie and up. Take 15% off your City Threads order now with discount with code USALOVE. No expiration, one-time use per customer.
- Liz and Roo baby bedding is sewn in the USA (in Kentucky). They carry a large selection of organic crib sheets and changing pad covers in fun patterns and colors. Take 15% off Liz and Roo purchase with discount code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- Ruby Blue Bunny skin and haircare products are formulated specifically for baby's sensitive skin. Ruby Blue Bunny uses organic ingredients whenever possible. All products are tested and certified free from hormone disrupting and harsh ingredient chemicals. Take 15% off all orders at RubyBlueBunny.com with discount code USALOVE. No expiration date.
We have collected a list of the best organic bedding, all made in the USA. This source list includes organic pillow, blankets, mattresses and more.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Cover image: Taspens Organics