If you are looking for an American made decorative clock, wall clock, table clock, or mantel clock, we are sure to have one on this list that will suit your style!
Don't miss our source list for made in USA watches and watch bands.
Made in USA Clocks: The Ultimate Source List
Don't see your favorite American made bedding company on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add it to our list! We include assembled in the USA clocks in this list because we value every effort a company makes to keep jobs in the USA!
- Abelo Clocks has a wall clock for every taste! These clocks are handcrafted in Concord, California by a husband and wife team and all parts are made in America.
- Amana Shops makes a wide variety of clocks. Whether you are looking for a floor clock, mantel clock, wall clock or table/desk clock, Amana Shops has something for you. Amana clocks are handcrafted in Iowa.
- Bradford Clocks specializes in traditionally styled wall clocks, mantel clocks and brass anniversary clocks. Bradford Clocks time pieces are crafted in Pennsylvania.
- Chelsea Clock has been manufacturing nautical clocks in the USA since 1897.
- David Scherer Studios hand painted and handcrafted modern wall and table clocks are colorful and whimsical. Each piece is signed by American artist David Scherer.
- Unique, modern clocks made from bamboo wood. Looking for an animal themed clock? Decoylab might just have the creature you are looking for in their selection of clocks made in Kansas City, Missouri.
- The Howard Miller Company calls itself the longest running clock company in America. Founded in 1926, the Howard Miller Company still manufactures clocks in Zeeland, Michigan. Mostly known for its floor clocks, or Grandfather clocks, the Howard Miller Company also makes some of its key wound and quartz movement wall clocks.
- Kit Cat Clock has been made in America since 1932! Kit Cat clock was originally made in Portland, Oregon by the Allied Clock Company. In the 1960′s Allied Clock renamed itself the California Clock Company after moving to Southern California. Kit Cat clock is recognized today as an icon of the 1950′s.
- Mirrors are the main feature of Mirrotek clocks, which are manufactured in New Jersey.
- Modern Moose wall clocks are colorful 3D works of art designed by Paul Ocepek and made in Massachusetts. These playful battery operated clocks are made from locally sourced wood and painted with non-toxic water based paints. ***Note: Target started selling Modern Moose products but those ARE NOT made in the USA!
- Piazza Pisano decorative clocks are hand crafted replicas of Al Pisano's original sculptures and carvings. Each clock is hand painted and stained.
- Providence Workshop beautiful, handcrafted wood clocks are designed and built in Wisconsin.
- Made in California from environmentally responsible bamboo, Schmitt Design clocks add a modern touch to any home.
- Ridgeway, a Howard Miller Company, offers a selection of assembled in the USA grandfather clocks.
- Wooster Clock clocks are handcrafted and engraved (can be personalized) in Ohio.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.