We read the labels so you don't have to. Now you can save time when you need to purchase American made baby toys, toddler toys or preschool toys! We have put together this ultimate list of American made toys for this age group.
American Made Baby Toys, Toddler Toys & Preschool Toys: The Ultimate Source List
This list is frequently updated! Save it and check back for updates. Did we miss your favorite made in the USA baby toy, toddler toy or preschool toy? Let us know in the comments.
- American Plastic Toys has been manufacturing pretend play toys and toy sets in Michigan & Mississippi since 1962.
- Bears for Humanity plush teddy bears are assembled in the USA by Welfare to Work participants. For every bear sold, a bear is donated to a child in need. For ages 3+.
- Begin Again Eco friendly teether Green Keys and Green Ring, and sand trucks, and play dish sets are made in the USA.
- BEKA natural wood blocks, art easels, puppet theaters, art tables, train tables, and toys are all made in Minnesota.
- Camden Rose wooden rattles, teethers, and stacking toys, made in Michigan.
- Dado Squares from Fat Brain Toy Co. are 2 dimensional plastic squares that fit together to create 3 dimensional objects. For ages 3 and up.
- Dirt King tricycles, wagons, and carts are manufactured in Kansas.
- Elves and Angels handcrafted, heirloom quality wooden toys made in Maine- dollhouses, pretend play furniture, train sets, and more!
- Green Toys pretend play and developmental toys are 100% made in the USA from recycled milk jugs.
- Holgate Toys has been making wooden stacking and pull toys in the USA since 1789
- Lapps Toys & Furniture manufactures wooden toys, play sets and more in Pennsylvania.
- Lifefactory teethers are BPA free and made in the USA from medical grade silicone.
- Little Barefoot Princess soft toys are made from organic/sustainable materials
- Little Tikes manufactures a majority of its popular toddler toys in the USA, such as the play kitchens, play houses, and of course, the Cozy Coupe.
- Luke's Toy Factory Eco friendly building/stacking toys for ages 3+ are made in Connecticut.
- Magic Cabin is a catalog with an imaginative selection of toys, many of which are Made in the USA. Click our link to see just their collection of American Made toys.
- Manny and Simon wooden animal and vehicle push toys are made in Southern California.
- Manzanita Kids handmade wooden toys, stackers, teethers and more, made in are Montessori inspired.
- Maple Landmark makes educational wooden baby toys, toddler toys, games, and even rocking horses, in Vermont. Brand names include Montgomery Schoolhouse, Schoolhouse Naturals, and NameTrains.
- Mary's Softdough by Tarripin Toys is a natural, play dough made with food grade ingredients.
- Nawgum by Mello & Co is an all in one silicone teether for ages 0-24 months.
- North Star Toys hand crafted wooden pretend play toys, stacking toys, pull toys and more
- Noshkins handmade felt pretend play food
- Oliver & Adelaide offers heirloom quality, luxury American made toys for baby.
- Opposite of Far pretend play felt masks are for ages 3+.
- Papa Don's Toys wooden rattles, blocks, and pull toys are made in Oregon.
- Play Clay organic play dough is for ages 3+.
- Poof- Slinky foam football, soccer and assorted colored balls are made in Plymouth, MI and Hollidaysburg, PA. For ages 3 and up.
- Roy Toy log cabin building sets made in Maine are for ages 3+
- Snapo building blocks for ages 3+ are made in USA and BPA free.
- Smart Monkey Toys ImagiBRICKS are giant lightweight cardboard building blocks, made from 50% recycled material.
- The Spooner Board is a balance toy for kiddos ages 3 and up.
- Step2 manufactures a variety of toys in the USA, like slides, play kitchens, wagons, water play tables, climbers, and more!
- Superfly Kids superhero necessities- custom capes, masks and cuffs, and utility belts for ages 2 and up.
- Trouble the Dog super soft, plush, stuffed animal that is happy to take away your little ones troubles!
- Uncle Goose wooden blocks are handcrafted in Michigan from materials sourced in the US.
- Wee Can Too chalks, paints, and crayons are made from 100% natural and non-toxic ingredients that are safe enough to eat!
- Whittle Shoreline Railroad wooden toy trains are made in Missouri and are compatible with major wooden railways such as Thomas, Brio, and Chuggington.
- Wikki Stix creative craft sticks made from non toxic wax and yarn, for ages 3 and up. Make a great stocking stuffer!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Follow USA Love List's board Baby & Toddler Items/Gifts: Made in USA on Pinterest.