If you haven't finished (or maybe even started) your Easter shopping yet, this is a friendly reminder that you have three weeks left before the big day. Easter outfits, Easter candy, Easter basket goodies, Easter egg hunt supplies….with a shopping list this long you have many chances to purchase at least one item that is Made in USA.
To make your shopping easier, and to support American made companies, we have put together this huge ‘Made in USA' Easter Shopping Guide. You will find Easter outfit options for the whole family, and all the Easter supplies you need. This shopping guide is a list of our most popular relevant source guides, gift lists and lists of products we love.
Made in USA Easter Shopping Guide
American Made Easter Outfits
- Best Men’s Khaki Pants, All American Made
- Made in USA Men’s Fashion Dress Shirts
- American Made Neckties and Bow Ties: An Ultimate Source List (for men and youth)
- Best American Made Polo Shirts (for men, women, and youth)
- American Made Dresses
- Made in USA Clothing for Kids : The Ultimate Source List
- Made in USA Baby Clothes, Toddler Clothing: An Ultimate Source List
- Best American Made Men’s Dress Shoes & Every Day Shoes
- Women’s Dress Shoes Made in USA
- Made in USA Kids Shoes: A USA Love List Source List
Easter Candy Made in USA
- American Made Easter Candy Brands We Love
- Candy Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source List
- Our Favorite Hand-Dipped Chocolates by State
- Best Caramel Candy Made In USA
Made in USA Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Basket Supplies
- An American Made Egg Hunt: Plastic Easter Eggs Filled With Made in USA Goodies
- American Made Easter Basket Ideas: Easter Bunny’s Shopping List
- Easter Basket Ideas for Teen Girls or Spring Splurges for You!
- American Made Easter Basket Ideas for Adults
- 10 American Made Gifts for Kids Under $10
- American Made Personalized Gifts for Kids
- The Best Gifts for Kids: Made in the USA
- Clothing Gifts for Kids, Made in the USA
- Gifts That Inspire Creativity and Learning in Kids of All Ages
- American Made Baby Toys, Toddler Toys & Preschool Toys: The Ultimate Source List
- Best Kids Graphic Tees & Solid T-Shirts Made in the USA
- Made in USA Building Toys for Kids of All Ages
- Kids Sandals and Flip-Flops Made in the USA
- Best Made In USA Toys: Our Top Picks for Baby to Teen
- Jigsaw Puzzles Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source List
- American Made Outdoor Toys and Games We Love
- Four Hobbies for Tweens and Teens Featuring American Made Products
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!
Easter is my favorite holiday ever. And it has a very interesting history. Some time ago I wrote a paper with the assistance of http://essaypapers.reviews/ dedicated to Easter and its’ tradition and found so many facts I had no idea about before.
can’t wait to celebrate!
My daughter loves rocks and crayons, she would double love the crayon rocks!
Easter baskets anywhere near New Orleans always had Gold Brick Eggs and Heavenly Hash, from Elmer’s. I assumed they were made locally. Have you heard of these candies, and do you know if they’re made elsewhere? Love these themed lists!
Palmer’s chocolate is one of my favorites. And I’ve been a fan of Cow Tales for years. It’s good to know they’re made in the USA.
I think that i would like the Wikki Stiks… I’m still such a kid!
Our favorite Easter candy is made in Northern California:
See’s Candies Rocky Road Eggs (http://www.sees.com/)
Woodhouse Chocolate Racer Rabbits!(http://www.woodhousechocolate.com/)
Thanks for some great ideas. I should try John & Kiras! they have gorgeous chocolates
This is a great list for buying American made products for Easter. Those crayons are a good idea! 🙂
We have some ladies in town who make hoomemadee chocolates that set up a shop at the shopping center for holidays. I love their Easter eggs they are so pretty you dont want to eaat tem. Thay make sugar eggs that are out of this world.
Most people loves chocolates but this selection looks very neat. Great idea!
I love John & Kiras! they have gorgeous chocolates — I especially like the Chocolate Wildflowers
Love mike and ike
The canyon rocks are adorable… I love to put in sidewalk chalk and the like. Thanks for the idea!
I never heard of the crayons – they are beautiful. As a kid I always liked the non-candy gifts so I’ll be sure to add some of these for my nieces and nephews this year.