Have the winter blues and planning a warm weather vacation escape? Here's our source list for American made flip flops, sport sandals, dressy and stylish sandals too.
Made In USA Sandals
Earth Runners: Earthing Adventure Sandals
American Made Sandals & Flip Flops: The Ultimate Source List
This list is always growing, so check back often. If you have a favorite American made sandal or flip flop brand that you don't see on our list, let us know in the comments and we will add it.
- Bedrock Sandals minimalist sandals for men & women are designed for outdoor adventures and made in California
- Chaco sandals and flip-flops are made for the trail, water, and anything in between. What I love about them is that I can walk in them all day and feel supported and comfortable. Lucky for us, the custom pair of Chaco's are assembled in the USA – the other styles are not. Order your custom pair online – you pick the color of the sole, the pattern and style of the straps, and even other same details including the color of the stitching. Chaco is making the custom pairs to celebrate its 25th anniversary and each pair is made in Rockland, Michigan.
- Gurkee's rope sandals are made in West Virginia. They offer an array of colors and styles.
- Earth Runners Sandals makes eco-engineered Earthing Adventure Sandals, made in California. Learn more about Earth Runners sandals at the top of this post.
- Eliza B & Leatherman makes preppy, sturdy flipflops and wedges for men and women by hand. Monogrammed? Custom colors? Have fun designing your own or choose from a huge selection.
- Island Slippers produces more than 80 styles for women and men, all featuring comfort and durability in looks that range from flip-flops to fashion. All its sandals are made in Hawaii.
- Kino Sandals are handmade using natural leather straps and natural rubber soles. They are assembled and glued at the company's factory in Key West, Florida.
- LUNA Sandals minimalist sandals for women, men, and kids are made in Seattle, Washington.
- mohop is an eco-friendly footwear company specializing in interchangeable sandals that allow nearly infinite design options with just one pair of soles. One-of-a-kind, custom-fit sandals can easily be created by simply lacing any ribbon or fabric tie in Mohop’s patented sole. Mohop also manufactures faux leather and faux suede fashion sandals, all made in Illinois.
- myAnatech I really love these made in USA sandals! They are unbelievably comfortable. I have the Huda sandals and have worn them on an hour-long walk without having my feet hurt. The sandals are supportive and still stylish enough to wear with any outfit. Made in California.
- OKAb sandals, flip-flops and slip-ons are designed and manufactured just outside metro Atlanta in Buford, Georgia. Offering signature styles for women, men and children, OKA b. shoes are available at specialty retailers, spas, resorts and boutiques nationwide.
- Shamma Sandals minimalist running sandals are made in California
- The Sbicca Brand was originally founded by the Sbicca family in their home in Philadelphia. The family began producing footwear in the USA in 1920 and moved their thriving business to California following World War II. Please Note: Not all Sbicca sandals are American made, read labels and descriptions carefully!
- Telic sandals and flip flops are described as “recovery sandals” that absorb shock and bounce back. Molded, colorful, available in a variety of styles for men and women, this Idaho based company uses two family-owned American manufacturing facilities. Slides and Croc-style clogs/mules are also available.
- Unshoes minimal sports sandals are made in the USA
OUR FAVORITE RETAILERS THAT OFFER MADE IN USA SANDALS & FLIP FLOPS
- Nordstrom You can easily find all of the made in USA sandals offered by Nordstrom.com. We did the search for you. Go ahead and click that link to see what we mean.
- Zappos For dressier, stylish American made sandals and wedges, always check Zappos. This link will deliver all of their Made in USA sandals. They have a fantastic selection of brands we love like Onex, Sbicca, Munro, and more. Click it and try it, but always check the product details before ordering when searching this way.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love. Cover photo courtesy of Earth Runners, American made sandals.