Our readers asked, so we did the research and compiled this list of made in the USA Men's boots! Please remember, not all of the boots/shoes manufactured by most of the companies in this list are American made. We tried to link to the ones that are but read the descriptions carefully. Also, some of the companies assemble some of their boots in the USA. As always, we support any effort a company makes to keep jobs here in the USA and try to give our readers as much information as possible. If you are looking for women's boots, most of the companies listed below also offer women's sizes
Made in USA Men's Work Boots and More
Made in USA Uniform Boots: Capps Shoe Co.
Capps Shoe Co. employs over 175 people between their warehouse & office in Lynchburg, Virginia, and their factory in Gretna, Virginia. Capps Shoe Co. Uniform Boots are made in the USA from US sourced components. The Uniform Division sells the Department of Defense uniform footwear for the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines thru Federal Contracts. The Molder WELT steel toe slip on boot pictured below is a popular uniform boot approved by the uniform boards of all divisions of the armed forces and by Police and Sheriff departments. Capp Shoe Co. offers significant discounts for qualified Veterans and Active Service Members. In order to receive the discount please contact customer service at 800-533-7733.
Made in USA Men's Boots, Work Boots, Hiking Boots, and More: The Ultimate Source List
This list is updated frequently. If your favorite made in the USA men's boot company is not here, let us know in the comments and we will add it to the guide.
- Allegiance Footwear Allegiance Footwear work and casual wear boots, made in Tennessee.
- All American Clothing Co. All American Clothing Co. offers a large selection of union made work boots, which include slip resistant, safety toe, electrical hazard, and waterproof styles.
- Bates Bates tactical military boots and work shoes come in styles suitable for all temperatures. Also available here.
- Belleville Belleville has been making a wide variety of tactical and military boots in Illinois since 1904.
- Carolina Carolina manufactures a variety of styles of work boots in the USA. Note: Only select styles of Carolina boots are made in USA.
- Chippewa There are many styles of Chippewa boots that are American made, including pull on boots, and lace up work boots. Note: Only select styles of Chippewa boots are American made. Chippewa made in USA boots can be purchased through Zappos.
- Corcoran Made in Pennsylvania, Corcoran boots are military boots + security personal boots including styles of jump boots and field boots.
- Danner Danner offers a vast selection of made in USA hiking boots, hunting boots, work boots, and urban wear boots. Also available here. Note: Only select styles are made in USA.
- Double H Boots Double H Boots are built for working on the ranch. American made styles can be found in steel toe work boot, ranch boot, and cowboy boot styles. Note: Only select styles are made in USA.
- Footwear Industries of Tennessee Footwear Industries of Tennessee (FIT) is the manufacturer of high quality leather boots for workers and service personal. If you are on the hunt for a boot manufacturer, check them out!
- Frye The Frye Company has been manufacturing shoes in the USA for over 100 years. American made styles include; dress boots, pull on boots, western boots, & work boots. Note: Only select styles of Frye boots are American made.
- Gokey The fine leather boots by Gokey are handmade to order. Styles include hiking boots, pull on boots, and even snake proof boots!
- Hoffman Boots Hoffman pac boots and utility boots are made in Idaho. Note: There are some styles that are not American made.
- Justin There are still styles of Justin work boots and western cowboy boots made in the USA. Check labels and descriptions carefully.
- Keen Keen has a line of hiking boots that are American built in Portland, Oregon.
- LL Bean LL Bean rubber-bottomed boots are made in Maine and are fabulous in rain and snow.
- Lucchese Lucchese manufactures select styles of boots in Texas.
- Matterhorn Matterhorn is owned by the same company that owns Corcoran boots. Made in Pennsylvania, Matterhorn boots styles include work boots, mining boots, field boots, and security & police boots.
- McRae Footwear McRae Footwear makes select styles of all leather and warm weather military-style combat boots in the USA. Note: Not all McRae Footwear boots are American made.
- Nicks Boots are handmade in the USA and come in hunting, ranching, and logging styles. There are also selections of all-purpose work boots, firefighter boots, and casual fashion boots.
- Nocona Nocona has several styles of men Western boots made in the USA
- Oak Street Bootmakers Oak Street Bootmakers men's boots are handcrafted in the USA.
- Parkhurst Parkhurst boots are made in New York from materials sourced from across the USA.
- Red Wing 78 styles of Red Wing Boots are made in 2 US factories; one in Missouri, and one in Minnesota. Styles include Oxford work shoes, work boots, loggers, & pull ons. Some made in USA styles can be found on Amazon. Note: Read descriptions carefully, not all Red Wing boots are made in USA.
- Reebok Yes, Reebok has a line of made in the USA work boots; military boots, postal approved boots, and athletic work boots.
- Rocky The made in USA selection of boots by Rocky include military boots, postal approved boots, and waterproof insulated boots. Also available on Amazon.
- Steger Mukluks Steger Mukluks mens boots are designed with outdoor adventures and cold weather in mind.
- Thorogood American Heritage work boots are made in Wisconsin.
- Tony Lama Tony Lama manufactures many styles of handcrafted Western boots in the USA.
- West Coast Shoe Company (WESCO Boots): Men’s & Women’s, Shoes & Boots for work & Play. Authentically American – Made in Oregon High-quality footwear for loggers, linemen, construction, motorcycling or fashion. Stock boots and custom built.
- White's Many styles of White's boots are made in Spokane, Washington.
- Wolverine Select styles of Wolverine boots are made in Michigan and other factories across the USA. The made in USA styles include steel toe hiking boots, work boots, and a classic style fashion boot called the 1000 Mile Boot.
OUR FAVORITE RETAILERS THAT OFFER MADE IN USA SHOES
DON'T MISS OUR OTHER AMERICAN MADE FOOTWEAR LISTS:
- Made in USA Women's Boots
- Made in USA Kids Shoes
- Sneakers and athletic footwear made in USA
- American Made Shoes
- Men's Dress Shoes
- Men's Sandals
- Made in USA Cowboy Boots
- American Made Sandals and Flip Flops
- Made in USA Slippers & Moccasins
- Vegan Shoe Brands
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Remember to Pin this Post to Pinterest and Share!
Love this list? Then you will LOVE these too!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here