The cowboy boot is a multifunctional American footwear icon. It can be worn for work on the ranch, as an everyday shoe, and on special occasions. The cowboy boot as we know it today was created by American bootmakers in the 1800s. When doing research for this list, I was surprised to find there are many bootmakers that still offer cowboy boots made in the USA.
This list includes all styles of American made cowboy boots, including western boots, work boots, fashion boots, dress boots, and more in sizes for men, women, and kids. All price ranges are covered too.
Cowboy Boots Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source List
This list is constantly being updated, so bookmark and check back often. If we missed an American made cowboy boots source you love, post it in the comments so we can include it with our next edition.
- Abilene Boots are “Affordable Quality” boots that have been made in the USA for over 30 years. These original western style boots are available in styles for men and women. They are available on Amazon.
- Anderson Bean Boots high quality boots are handmade in Texas. They are available in sizes for adults, youth, and kids. Select styles for men and kids are available on Amazon.
- Babione's Wilson Boots are all leather construction boots built with passion. They offer work boots, Old West and dress boots, and packers. Boots are custom made in Montana.
- Back at the Ranch luxury fashion cowboy boots are hand crafted in El Paso, Texas by skilled craftsmen. Selections include custom boots and wedding boots.
- Beck boots are handmade in Amarillo, Texas with genuine American leather. They are designed and built for the working cowboy.
- Caboots custom made cowboy boots are available in a variety of styles including work boots, exotic boots, wedding boots, tall boots, roper boots and more.
- Double-H has some styles of cowboy boots for men and women that are made in USA from global parts. Those that are are labeled in the description on their website.
- Espinoza Boot Maker cowboy boots are handcrafted in Phoenix, Arizona from leather sourced from all over the world.
- Frye has a selection of boots for women and men made in the USA from global and locally sourced parts.
- Heritage Boot Co. handmade western boots have a vintage style. Available in sizes and styles for men and women.
- J.B. Hill custom made cowboy boots are made to order at their factory in El Paso, Texas.
- J.L. Mercer Boot Co. fine handmade boots have been crafted in Texas since 1923.
- Kat Mendenhall cowboy boots are 100% vegan. They are custom made in Texas in sizes for men and women.
- LIttle's Boot Company is a family owned and operated business that has been making boots in the USA since 1915. Today they offer a wide selection of options for custom made boots.
- M.L. Leddy's custom made luxury western boots are made in San Angelo, Texas.
- Mercedes Boot Co quality leather boots are made with great detail. They make boots for work, dress, everyday casual and special events.
- Olsen- Stelzer cowboy boots are handmade in Texas from skins sourced from around the world. Sizes and styles are available for men and women. They also have a line of boots for military, law enforcement and first responders.
- Paul Bond has been making luxury custom cowboy boots in the USA for 70 years. This family owned and operated business designs and crafts boots in Arizona.
- Tony Lama manufactures select styles of cowboy boots in their El Paso, Texas factory from parts sourced globally. Note: Not all Tony Lama boots are made in the USA.
American Made Cowboy Boots Retailers
- Sheplers has a selection of American made Double H, Tony Lama, and Justin boots made in USA. The made in USA boots are labeled as such.
DON'T MISS OUR OTHER AMERICAN MADE FOOTWEAR LISTS:
- Made in USA Women's Boots
- American Made Women's Dress Shoes
- American Made Women's Sandals and Flip Flops
- Made in USA Kids Shoes
- American Made mens work boots, hiking boots and more
- Sneakers and athletic footwear made in USA
- American Made Shoes
- Men's Dress Shoes
- Men's Sandals
- Made in USA Cowboy Boots
- Made in USA Slippers & Moccasins
- Vegan Shoe Brands
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here
Left out Lucchese (most made in USA), Black Jack and Fenoglio(the only boots made in Nacona, TX).
Mark Albert Boots are made in USA, Somerset Pennsylvania.
There are a lot of boot styles made by the company Double H that are made in the USA
LaGrange boots are American-made, as far as I can see. https://lagrangeleather.myshopify.com/
Tony Lama’s are the best. They last forever!
This is a great list, my daughter loves cowboy boots. I would prefer to buy her made in USA, thanks for sharing!
Bought a pair of Anderson Bean for my kid a few years back a few pairs actually because he would absolutely use them for everything like running and climbing trees and brakes for his bicycle. Good boots but they were made in Mexico.