The cowboy boot is a multifunctional American footwear icon. It can be worn for work on the ranch, as an everyday shoe, and on special occasions. The cowboy boot as we know it today was created by American bootmakers in the 1800s. When doing research for this list, I was surprised to find there are many bootmakers that still offer cowboy boots made in the USA.
DON'T MISS OUR OTHER AMERICAN MADE FOOTWEAR LISTS:
- Made in USA Women's Boots
- American Made Women's Dress Shoes
- American Made Women's Sandals and Flip Flops
- Made in USA Kids Shoes
- American Made mens work boots, hiking boots and more
- Sneakers and athletic footwear made in USA
- American Made Shoes
- Men's Dress Shoes
- Men's Sandals
- Made in USA Cowboy Boots
- Made in USA Slippers & Moccasins
- Vegan Shoe Brands
Cowboy Boots Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source List
This list is constantly being updated, so bookmark and check back often. If we missed an American made cowboy boots source you love, post it in the comments so we can include it with our next edition.
- Abilene Boots are “Affordable Quality” boots that have been made in the USA for over 30 years. These original western style boots are available in styles for men and women. They are available on Amazon.
- Anderson Bean Boots high quality boots are handmade in Texas. They are available in sizes for adults, youth, and kids. Select styles for men and kids are available on Amazon.
- Babione's Wilson Boots are all leather construction boots built with passion. They offer work boots, Old West and dress boots, and packers. Boots are custom made in Montana.
- Back at the Ranch luxury fashion cowboy boots are hand crafted in El Paso, Texas by skilled craftsmen. Selections include custom boots and wedding boots.
- Beck boots are handmade in Amarillo, Texas with genuine American leather. They are designed and built for the working cowboy.
- Caboots custom made cowboy boots are available in a variety of styles including work boots, exotic boots, wedding boots, tall boots, roper boots and more.
- Espinoza Boot Maker cowboy boots are handcrafted in Phoenix, Arizona from leather sourced from all over the world.
- Frye has a selection of boots for women and men made in the USA from global and locally sourced parts.
- Heritage Boot Co. handmade western boots have a vintage style. Available in sizes and styles for men and women.
- J.B. Hill custom made cowboy boots are made to order at their factory in El Paso, Texas.
- J.L. Mercer Boot Co. fine handmade boots have been crafted in Texas since 1923.
- LIttle's Boot Company is a family owned and operated business that has been making boots in the USA since 1915. Today they offer a wide selection of options for custom made boots.
- M.L. Leddy's custom made luxury western boots are made in San Angelo, Texas.
- Mercedes Boot Co quality leather boots are made with great detail. They make boots for work, dress, everyday casual and special events.
- Nocona Boots offers a selection of cowboy boots for men made in the USA from global materials. Note: Not all Nocona Boots styles are American made.
- Olsen- Stelzer cowboy boots are handmade in Texas from skins sourced from around the world. Sizes and styles are available for men and women. They also have a line of boots for military, law enforcement and first responders.
- Paul Bond has been making luxury custom cowboy boots in the USA for 70 years. This family owned and operated business designs and crafts boots in Arizona.
- Tejas Custom Boots supreme quality custom handmade boots constructed in Houston, Texas.
- Tony Lama manufactures select styles of cowboy boots in their El Paso, Texas factory from parts sourced globally. Note: Not all Tony Lama boots are made in the USA.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here