Outside of the holiday season, Back-to-School time is one of the biggest events of the year for retailers. Let's also make this a time for seeking out Made in USA sources to start the new school year in American-made style.
Made in USA Back to School Shopping List
We've written a number of articles about choosing American-made for Back to School so we're collecting them here for your convenience. This is the post to bookmark, tweet, or pass along to your friends!
Made in USA Back to School Supplies
- Pencils, pens, crayons, notebooks, and more: The Seasons Best Made in USA School Supplies
- Eco friendly supplies: Made in USA Back to School Eco Friendly School & Offices Supplies
- Backpacks, gym bags, instrument bags, sporting gear bags: Made in USA Backpacks and School Bags
- School lunch gear (storage containers, lunch bags, water bottles): Made in USA Lunch Bags, Lunch Gear for Kids and Adults
Made in USA Back to School Clothing
- Shirts, pants, and more: Made in USA Clothing for Kids, The Ultimate Source List and Best Graphic Tees for Kids. For the teens check out our Men's Clothing Source List, and Women's Clothing Source List.
- Underwear: Made in USA Underwear: The Ultimate Source List for Men, Women, & Kids
- Socks: Made in USA Socks: The Ultimate Source List
- School Uniforms: Three Sources for Made in USA School Uniforms
- Shoes, boots, sneakers: Made in USA Kid's Shoes: The Ultimate Source List, for those in adult sizes, check out our American Made Shoes Source List
Made in USA Back to School Health & Beauty
- Face masks: Masks for Kids Made in USA: The Ultimate Source List and American Made Masks: The Ultimate Source List
- Hand sanitizer: Made in USA Hand Sanitizers: The Source List
- Sun Protection: Best Sunscreens for Kids and Babies, All American Made
- Tween & Teen deodorant, facial cleanser, makeup, and more: Made in USA Tween and Teen Beauty, Personal Care Products
- Natural deodorant: Best Natural Deodorant Brands, All Made in USA
- Vitamins and supplements: Best Vitamins for Kids, Made in USA
Were you able to add some American-made to your fall fresh-start? Do tell.