Our readers asked, so we did the research and compiled this list of made in the USA Men’s boots!
Please remember, not all of the boots/shoes manufactured by most of the companies in this list are American made. We tried to link to the ones that are, but read the descriptions carefully. Also, some of the companies assemble some of their boots in the USA. As always, we support any effort a company makes to keep jobs here in the USA and try to give our readers as much information as possible.
If you are looking for women’s boots, most of the companies listed below also offer women’s sizes. Also check our lists of mens’ dress shoes, made in the USA, women’s boots made in the USA or our ultimate guide to American made footwear.
This list is updated frequently. If your favorite made in the USA men’s boot company is not here, let us know in the comments and we will add it to the guide.
Made in USA Men’s Boots: Work Boots, Hiking Boots and more!
- AFBOOTS AFBOOTS are work and casual wear boots, made in Tennessee.
- Bates Bates tactical military boots and work shoes come in styles suitable for all temperatures. Also available here.
- Belleville Belleville has been making a wide variety of tactical and military boots in Illinois since 1904.
- Carolina Carolina manufactures a variety of styles of work boots in the USA.
- Chippewa There are many styles of Chippewa boots that are American made, including pull on boots, and lace up work boots. Check labeling carefully for made in USA. Also available at Zappos.
- Corcoran Made in Pennsylvania, Corcoran boots are military boots + security personal boots including styles of jump boots and field boots.
- Danner Danner offers a vast selection of made in USA hiking boots, hunting boots, work boots, and urban wear boots. Also available here.
- Double H Boots Double H Boots are built for working on the ranch. American made styles can be found in steel toe work boot, ranch boot, and cowboy boot styles.
- Frye The Frye Company has been manufacturing shoes in the USA for over 100 years. American made styles include; dress boots, pull on boots, western boots, & work boots.
- Gokey The fine leather boots by Gokey are hand made to order. Styles include hiking boots, pull on boots, and even snake proof boots!
- Hathorn Explorer boots are made in Washington.
- Haix Haix makes hard core firefighter and EMS boots in men’s and women’s sizes.
- HELM HELM men’s fashion boots are crafted in Maine.
- Hoffman Boot pac boots and leather boots are made in Idaho.
- Justin There are still styles of Justin work boots + western cow boy boots made in the USA.
- Keen Keen hikers are American built in Portland, Oregon.
- LL Bean LL Bean rubber bottomed boots are made in Maine and are fabulous in rain and snow.
- Lucchese manufactures select styles of boots in the USA
- Matterhorn Matterhorn is owned by the same company that owns Corcoran boots. Made in Pennsylvania, Matterhorn boots styles include work boots, mining boots, field boots, and security & police boots.
- McRae Footwear makes all leather and warm weather military-style combat boots.
- Nicks Boots Nicks Boots are handmade in the USA and come in hunting, ranching, and logging styles. There are also selections of all purpose work boots, fire fighter boots, and casual fashion boots.
- Nocona Many styles of Nocona Western boots are made in the USA, including unique college themed boots.
- Red Wing 78 styles of Red Wing Boots are made 2 US factories; one in Missouri, and one in Minnesota. Styles include Oxford work shoes, work boots, loggers, & pull ons. Some made in USA styles can be found on Amazon (read description carefully).
- Reebok Yes, Reebok has a line of made in the USA work boots; military boots, postal approved boots, and athletic work boots. Also available here.
- Rocky The made in USA selection of boots by Rocky include military boots, postal approved boots, and water proof insulated boots.
- Schnee’s Schnee’s rubber bottomed pac boot is made in Montana.
- Thorogood Thorogood American Heritage work boots are made in Wisconsin. Also available here.
- Tony Lama Tony Lama manufactures many styles of handcrafted Western boots in the USA.
- Trask Trask makes a stylish chukka moccasin style boot, made of American bison and American steer leather.
- Woolrich We spotted this beautiful pair of made in USA work boots by Woolrich at Nordstrom.
- Wolverine Select styles of Wolverine boots are made in Michigan and other factories across the USA. The made in USA styles include steel toe hiking boots, work boots, and a classic style fashion boot called the 1000 Mile Boot.
- Yuketen Several styles of Yuketen moccasin inspired boots are handcrafted in Maine.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
A big high five to the folks at URE Outfitters in Hope Valley, Rhode Island. They have a HUGE selection of made in the USA Boots and a fabulous wall display which I photographed for this post.
Follow USA Love List’s board Shoes: Made in USA on Pinterest.