We’ve had many inquires about American made shoes. I admit, they are difficult to find. I’ve put together a pretty extensive list. Let me know if I’ve missed anything! (Sandals featured in image are by Mohop.)
American Made Sneakers: SOM Footwear
If you think there aren’t any American made sneakers out there, think again. We’ve found SOM Footwear, shoes designed for an active lifestyle. The shoe’s minimalist design gives you the freedom and stability of barefoot walking with all the protection and support you need. Each shoe is built with a specialized toe box and heel, so hard to fit feet get ultimate comfort. All SOM Footwear is made in Colorado of the highest quality weather-proof materials.
American Made Boots: Nicks Handmade Boots
Source List: American Made Shoes
- Alden, men’s dress shoes, made in Middleborough, MA since 1884
- Allen Edmonds, men’s dress shoes, casual shoes and boots, made in Wisconsin, and available at Nordstrom
- Athena Alexander, women’s sandals and heels, made in Gardena, California
- Bear Feet, infant and toddler shoes, made in Austin, Texas (mentioned in “10 Things We Love: Made in Texas“)
- Cade & Co, infant shoes made in Park City, Utah
- California Magdesians, made in City of Industry, California
- Carolina, men’s work boots
- Chacos’ MyChacos collection that’s made Rockford, Michigan (other styles are not American made)
- CYDWOQ, men and women’s boots, flats, boots, made in Burbank, California
- Donovan Slippers, men and women’s leather ballet flats and slippers
- Eastland Men’s Shoes, made in Maine
- Eliza B, youth and women’s flip flops, made in Essex, Connecticut
- Footwear by Footskins, men and women’s moccasins made in Spring Grove, Minnesota
- Frye, men’s and women’s boots
- Get Grounded, women’s flip flops made in the USA with grounding properties. Read more about grounding and the brand here.
- Gurkee’s rope sandals are made in West Virginia. They offer any array of colors and styles.
- Helm, men’s boots, made in Austin, Texas
- Island Slipper, women and men’s sandals made in Hawaii
- Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals, women’s sandals, select styles made in Florida
- Jen + Kim, women’s heels and custom heels made in Los Angles, California
- Julie Bees, Women’s Flats made in Atlanta, Georgia
- Kepner Scott, infant and toddler shoes, made in Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania (mentioned in “10 Things We Love: Made in Pennsylvania“)
- Kamik, toddler and little kids snow boots
- Kork- Ease, women’s wedge sandals
- L.L. Bean, men and women’s snow boots, select styles made in Maine since 1912
- Neil M Footwear, made in Wynne, Arkansas
- New Balance, women and men’s sneakers, select styles made outside of Boston, Massachusetts
- Nicks Handmade Boots, boots for men and women all handmade in Spokane, Washington
- Manimal, baby and unisex moccasins made in Brooklyn, New York
- mohop. women’s sandals and flats made in Chicago, Illinois
- Munro, women’s heels, boots and sandals made in Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Mrs. P. Hicks, women’s chukkas, wallabees, and desert boot made in Maine
- myAnatech, I really love these made in USA sandals! They are unbelievably comfortable.
- Oakstreet Bootmakers, made in Chicago, Illinois
- OKAb, flats and sandals, made in Buford, Georgia
- Piper Sandals, childrens, men and women’s leather sandals, made in San Antonio, Texas
- Rancourt & Co, men’s dress shoes, made in Lewiston, Maine
- Rebekah Scott Designs, infant shoes made in South Dakota.
- Red Wing, made in Minnesota
- SAS (San Antonio Shoes), men and woman’s shoes, made in San Antonio, Texas
- Schnee’s, men and women’s uninsulated rubber-bottom pac boots and hiking boots, made in Bozeman, Montana
- Sbicca, women’s wedge sandals, select styles made in Los Angles, California
- Sloggers, women’s rainboots, made in Gardena, California
- Steger Mukluks and Moccasins, made in Ely, Minnesota (These are like the made in USA version of UGGs! We love them!)
- The Palatines, leather slingbacks, sandals and booties made in Los Angeles, California
- The Vintage Shoe Company, men and women’s boots, oxfords and flats, made in Pennsylvania
- Thorogood, men’s boots
- Vere Sandals, men and women’s flip flops, made in Geneva, New York
- Walk-Over, men’s casual shoes, made in since 1758
- White’s Boots, men’s boots
- Wolverine, men’s boots, made in Rockford, Michigan
To make your American made shoes even more comfy, try Piggy Pillows’ flip flop insoles or American-made soft gel foot cushions from Body and Sole Comfort. Have we missed anything on this list of American made shoe brands? Which is your favorite? Share other American made shoes brands with us.
Disclosure: USA Love List received some products in this post unconditionally for review purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made products.