You have asked, and we have delivered! Over the years, requests for American made comforters, sheets, duvet covers and other bedding items have made their way to our in-boxes. It took some time, and list checking, but we have finally compiled a source list for made in the USA bedding. This is one category where you can get everything you need made in the USA. Buying American made bedding has never been easier!
Don’t see your favorite American made bedding company on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add it to our list!
Buy Bedding Made in USA: Top Picks
Made in USA Luxury Bedding: Authenticity 50
On the hunt for luxury bedding that is 100% made in the USA? Authenticity 50 bedding is manufactured in the USA from seed to stitch and is made from high quality, grown in California, Supima cotton. Supima cotton thread is stronger and softer than regular cotton, creating softer, more breathable bed sheets. Authenticity 50 bedding is available in the percale weave which is longer lasting (the sheets get softer with more use), more durable, and less prone to pilling than sateen weave bedding. Authenticity 50 bedding is NOT wrinkle free, as formaldehyde is used in the process to make fabric wrinkle resistant, and EWWW, who wants to sleep wrapped in formaldehyde?! Authenticity 50 offers sheet sets, duvet sets, duvet covers, and classic pillow cases.
Made in USA Bedding Sets: American Made Dorm & Home
Back in 2012, we introduced USA Love List readers to American Made Dorm, a new company dedicated to providing high quality, affordable American made bedding options to college students and boarding school students. It didn’t take long for this company’s made in USA bedding to grow in demand. So much so, that home bedding options were added to their product list, and hence the name was changed to American Made Dorm & Home. Today, American Made Dorm & Home takes pride in the fact that ALL of the comforters, duvets, shams, accent pillows, sheets, and curtains available on the company’s website are made in the USA and are of better quality than made in China comparisons. American Made Dorm & Home bedding sets for dorms are available in the hard to find twin xl size and are available in patterns and colors that students love.
Use promo code LoveList 15 for 15% off your American Made Dorm & Home order
Made in USA Organic Bedding: NoFeathersPlease.com
If you have allergies or sensitive skin, than the bedding available at NoFeathersPlease.com is the bedding that you have always been looking for. All of the products available at NoFeathersPlease.com have been selected with allergies and sensitivities in mind. All bedding is hypoallergenic, and free of irritants. Blankets and sheets are made from US grown organic cotton. Comforters and pillows are down and feather free and made with organic cotton, organic wool, kapok, or natural rubber. Dust Mite Barriers contain no plastics or synthetic materials, and are made with heat fused organic fabric (fabric is from Germany, products sewn in US) instead. Not all of the bedding sold at NoFeathersPlease.com is made in the USA, but most of the items are and everything is clearly marked.
Buy Bedding Made in the USA: Ultimate Bedding Source List
- American Made Dorm and Home is an online retailer of sheets, comforters, accent pillows for home and dorm. Mills and suppliers are located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, and Massachusetts. Top pick for American made bedding sets.
- Authenticity 50 luxury bedding is 100% made in the USA from seed to stitching. Made from high quality Supima cotton. Top pick for American made luxury bedding.
- Bear Mattress mattresses are designed for people with active life styles. The advanced, premium foams that make up each mattress are engineered to be comfortable, cooling, aid in muscle recovery. Oh, and they are super soft!
- Bella Notte Linens vintage inspired luxury bedding and crib items are custom made and dyed to order.
- Brahms Mount cotton and wool throws, bed blankets and baby blankets are made in Maine.
- Brooklyn Bedding factory direct mattresses, pillows and sheets are made in Arizona.
- Carousel Designs sells bedding for baby, toddlers and kids, all made in the USA.
- Casper mattresses are factory direct.
- Colgate manufactures crib, changing table, and bassinet mattresses.
- The Company Store LaCrosse Primaloft or TCS Down Comforter is made in La Crosse, Wisconsin of imported materials.
- Comfort Revolution foam memory pillows are made in the USA.
- Core Products, headquartered in Wisconsin, manufactures therapeutic pillows.
- Cozy Pure manufactures organic pillows, sheets, blankets, and toppers in Norfolk, Virginia.
- DENY Designs, based in Colorado, manufactures duvet covers and throws.
- Dream Soft Bedware is an online retailer of bedding, sleep, and health related products. Not everything is made in USA, but there is a Made in USA tab on the home page.
- eLuxurySupply is an online retailer of bedding products. Not all products are American made, but they have a selection of pillows, mattresses, and toppers that are.
- Faribault Woolen Mill wool blankets and throws are made in Minnesota.
- Glenna Jean baby bedding is all sewn in the USA.
- glo Organic flannel sheets and flannel duvet covers are made in the USA from American grown certified organic cotton.
- Helix personalized mattresses are made to order.
- in2green Eco Throws are made in the USA from recycled cotton yarn.
- Linoto 100% linen luxury sheets, duvet covers and blankets are made in New York.
- Liz and Roo Fine Baby Bedding luxury baby bedding is made in North Carolina and Kentucky.
- L.L. Bean sells a couple of styles of American made fleece blankets.
- Luna Mattress Protectors manufactures crib protectors, pillow protectors, mattress protectors and bed bug encasements in the USA.
- Maine Heritage Weavers classic style yarn woven bedspreads are made in the woods of Maine.
- Malpaca 100% natural pillows are made in American from US alpaca wool product.
Don’t miss our source guide for American made mattresses!
- Matauk luxury bedding is made in Massachusetts.
- MATTEO sheets and duvet covers are sewn in Los Angeles.
- MyPillow pillows are manufactured in Minnesota from materials all made in the USA.
- Nest Bedding sells American made organic mattresses, sheets, pillows, blankets, and comforters.
- New Arrivals, Inc baby bedding is manufactured in the USA.
- Newton breathable crib mattresses are made in Tennessee.
- NoFeathersPlease.com is an online retailer of allergen free organic pillows, comforters, blankets, sheets, and dust mite barriers. Top pick for American made organic bedding.
- Novosbed designer luxury memory foam mattresses are made in Pennsylvania.
- Olli & Lime modern nursery bedding is all made in the USA.
- The Oriole Mill manufactures shams, coverlets, throws, and pillows in North Carolina.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills woven blankets, shams, and throws are made in the Northwest US.
- Red Land Cotton sheets are made in Georgia & South Carolina from cotton grown in Alabama. The Madeline Gray heirloom cotton sheet set is trimmed in gorgeous lace.
Saatva Eco friendly luxury mattresses are made in factories throughout the USA.
- Serta mattresses are available in 7 sizes from crib to Cal King. Serta has 24 factories throughout the USA.
- SheetWorld sells American made baby, toddler, and youth bedding, including pack and play, bassinet, round crib, twin sheets.
- Spindle natural latex mattresses are made in Massachusetts.
- Thomasville Bedding comforter sets, bedspreads, bed skirts and more are made in Georgia.
- Tuft & Needle Adaptive Foam mattresses are made in California from materials sourced throughout the USA.
- SwaddleDesigns’ cotton flannel fitted crib sheets are American made.
- Veratex has a line of sheet sets made in the USA. I have 2 sets of queen size and they are my favorite sheets!
- Victor Mill Bedding comforters, shams, and throw pillows are manufactured in South Carolina.
- Wake Up Frankie fashion bedding is perfect American made bedding for a teen and dorm room.
- White Lotus Home organic bedding is made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Wooded River manufactures western, southwestern and rustic themed bedding. Some pieces even feature leather.
- Woolrich has been manufacturing blankets and throws in the USA since the 1830s.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love