Spring shopping is my absolute favorite because I love dressing for warmer weather. If you’re like me, you aren’t a huge fan of bulky sweaters, blazers, and turtlenecks. Although I like shopping in Spring, I’m a size 12, so it’s not always easy to find clothing that fits well. Here’s what I look for when I shop:
- Classic styles that are “on-trend”, but not trendy
- Pieces that can transition from desk to drinks
- Great fabric that lays well on the body
One brand I love that fits all of these attributes is Dobbin Clothing. While the brand’s business model is unique in various ways, what I love most is their fit. Most brands use a “fit model”, which is the basis for sizing a brand’s fit, with a size 6 or smaller. Dobbin starts its extensive fit process with a size 8 fit model. This means that the fit of their clothing aligns much better to the average-sized woman. Along with fit, here’s how Dobbin’s clothing meets all the criteria I look for when I’m shopping for classic styles:
- Dobbin’s fit process ensures that styles are tailored, flattering, and comfortable on a variety of body types.
- Dobbin’s dress selection is classic and easily accessorized
- Dobbin uses high-end fabrics found in luxury fashion brands
- Everything costs less than $200
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.